This cost effective and high-ROI Maximo plug-in enables anyone who requisitions materials in Maximo to jump to vendor catalogs that are available either directly from the vendor, such as Amazon or Grainger, or from e-commerce platforms that host vendor catalogs such as Ariba.
– Works with Maximo 7.5 or greater.
– Designed to work with any target e-commerce
platform or supplier that supports the cXML
(Commerce XML) communication standard.
- More Productive Requisitioners & Buyers : Faster Procurement Cycle Time
- More Accurate Orders: Accurate Vendor Pricing and Item Identification – Less Order Rework!
- Better User Experience: Online Search & Shop Experience
- Improved Efficiency: Place Orders Electronically & Get Immediate Receipt Confirmation
The user can select items from the selected vendor’s catalog, and return those order lines with accurate and item identification and pricing directly to the Maximo Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order.
When the Maximo PO is approved, it can be manually or automatically transmitted to the target e-commerce platform or supplier to complete the ordering process. The Maximo PO is updated with e-commerce system acceptance details and the buyer would typically receive an order confirmation email from most systems such as Amazon.